Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blog Blog Blog!!

Ok perhaps i really should resume blogging before aaron complains further and getting another lousy blog comment from john..so anyway what is there to be said...sorry i'm going to get all deep and emo-ish here..
Lets see wat happened to me lately.I lost someone.I have regrets for so many things i could do but didnt.I failed to win the love of my love and now have decided to give up and move on.I have my confidence crushed again as things don turn out to be the way i want them to.I have my heart broken when the person i rely on so much failed to give me support when i most needed it.I felt so insecure now as i m too sure far worse and unbareable things are going to happen.I feel that one day i will be walking alone.If i ever fall, no one is going to be there.
Yes,at that moment my life sucks,and so do i...its one of the darkest period of my life.When something bad happens,it just doesnt stop there...it continues to trigger another series of unfortunate events.For many days back,i just spent so much effort fighting back tears that are welling in my eyes,stopping myself to weep on my bed,trying so hard to be in control...as a matter of fact i dun remember having ever shed so much tears like i did through out 2007.
But for all of u thats reading this,dun worry i'm not going to get all depressed and continued to cry cry and cry in the dark corner.What is done is done..nothing can be changed even if i shed a tonne of tears.So really,i'm perfectly fine now...life is really too short to be lived in constant self inflicted misery.
As for now,i'm trying to live the best of out my life..try to make amends.So whatever happens next,i'll live on!!Like they say..people are like teabags,you need to put them into hot water before you can know how strong they are.And now i just keep amazing myself for all the strength and intelligence i didnt know i have that get me through all the hot water!!So cheers you people!!Celebrate life,celebrate yourself as you really can be more than you can ever think of!! And i'm sorry i wont be so dark,deep and emotional next time...i promise!!

0 comments: