Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I like it!!

So when we are in school,we long for holidays.When we are on holidays,we long for something more interesting to fill our days.How typical was that...but whatever as i ll keep my promise.
So as i was just lying on my the couch and reading after 2 hours of my new favourite reality show.I felt slightly bored but like the feeling of actually feeling bored these days.At least i'm not all stressed out nor am i grumpy and go around moaning to every soul i meet.I can only remember feeling so during the very last holidays after SPM.Come to think of it now,how splendid it is to be able to feel bored ,at least after that you can do whatever you wish.You dun have to feel guilty to head out for supper because you still have no clue what your chemistry teacher was mumbling about.Hah!! That was so over already..
So anyway,i dont know what else to say.Screw it!! Have many great days ahead everyone!!
And to my dearest and most adorable fren of whom i have taken the selfish advantage to take it out on you yesterday,a thousand apologies...I love you lots!!

0 comments: