Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!I have decided to continue blogging here instead of my old friendster blog as i think it would be more symbolic as my life takes on a new chapter plus i really wouldnt mind a little change.So if life is a journey not a destination,let me make lasting memories from my journey.If life is a big jigsaw puzzle,let me search patiently for the bits and pieces that will eventually fall into places.If life is a written book,let me live through every moment without skipping a single page.If life has to be a constant struggle,let me struggle and gain something.
If life is like ice cream,let me savour it before it melts.If i must fall in life,let me stand up stronger,braver and wiser than before.If life is meant to be written in words,let me be as good as Shakespeare.If life is meant to be blogged,let me be the best blogger ever in my own special way!!Cheers!!

0 comments: