Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A manly day.

I am so manly today. Seriously..no joke. Imagine me in a yellow safety helmet and slightly oversized protective boots marching into the loading area with a camera in one hand and a file in another.Then, sitting on some wood plank examining the finished goods. Even when a cockroach came out of nowhere and was attempting to climb up my hand...i merely shrugged it off (no scream no yerrr whatsoever)...talk about doing it with style and attitude!!LOL..i have a lot to thank the cockroaches at home for training my guts!

Anyway today was the 2nd day of my internship..and it was a whole lot more fulfilling than yesterday whereby a big part of my afternoon was spent reading manuals. Am absolutely loving the physical and intellectual challenge! Haven't felt this exhausted for a good cause for so damn long!

Well i still don't have much clue how the coming months will be..but i'm confident its gonna be quite interesting!I can hear the million dollars machine calling me already!!

Cheers to many more fulfilling days ahead!! Together, we brew success!!

0 comments: