Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

To my dearest godfather.




To my dearest godfather, Uncle Thoo,

Hope you and Aunty Thoo are in the pink of health. Here's a book i bought with my pocket money and i would love to present it to you as a belated birthday present.

Thank you for being such a fatherly figure in my life. You and Aunty Thoo are worthy of all the love and respect in the world! Thank you for letting me know that the world could be mine. Your words of encouragement got me through the time when i doubted myself.I don't think i could ever reciprocate enough, your love and kindness.

So please continue to stay in good health! More books are on the way!

Hope you will enjoy reading this book like i always did with all the magazines you generously subscribed for me!

Look forward to visiting you and Aunty Thoo in Kuching soon!

Love,
Ying Ying
24/4/2011

(p/s: my dad said people from peninsular Malaysia are not as warm as people from Kuching..i beg to differ..in my case, i'm just very selective about who i want to show my love and warmth to.)

3 comments:

Kraznky said...

Ying Ying... XD Gosh...

Dreamyfier said...

remember being nice?! hey only certain ppl can call me that..its like a name of endearment!

Unknown said...

Strongly agree with u. I'm kinda tired of hearing those stereotype remarks from some people. To me, everywhere is the same.