Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teacher Susan

When i was still trying to master "My Memory"..i suddenly miss my organ teacher, Susan.I remember her as a small sized lady with big eyes who shared my love for charm bracelet back then. I remember she has pretty but short fingers for piano.I remember how she put up with my lack of practice back then. I remember how we love to talk about disney songs. Above all, i remember her as a remarkable musician!

Until today, i cant forget how her eyes literally sparkle when she was playing a piece. That amount of concentration, focus, passion are overwhelming.Like knowing you have found a place where you really belonged.. like music is exactly the talent she should dwell on..And how right she is!

And ever since i noticed that, i cant stop wondering what will make my eyes sparkle? what make yours?

1 comments:

JoanneLim said...

My eyes sparkles when i stumble on a Stephen King book in our inadequately-supplied-UMlibrary-of-good-english-fiction! Or a chemistry "solved questions" revision book! Wee~~~