Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Mama

I love ya , my mama!

For you are the best listener,

For you are the best supporter,

For you have always tried to be the best mother.

I love ya, my mama!

For you throw out your doubts for me,

For you believing me at all cost,

For you have always respected my decisions,

For you have never demanded anything more than i can be.

I love ya , my mama!

For you have loved me longer,

For you have loved me more,

For you have loved me beyond my CGPA,

For you have loved me despite your complaints about my weight,

For you have loved me in the most difficult time for us.

I love ya, my mama,

Now and always,

For you are the world's greatest mother,

I love ya,

Simply because you're my mama!










2 comments:

Kraznky said...

Well, if she HAD a choice......

;)

Dreamyfier said...

Yeah you would know best..