Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Jogging Experience

Wow i think i'm sort of impressed by myself..i went jogging after class with 2 good friends.And yes please dont doubt this, it is definitely OH-MY-GOSH worthy on my behalf!I'm the last person who will want to carry out the idea of an evening jog even my neighbour whom i bumped into in the park was genuinely surprised to see me.

And the jogging experience confirms beyond a doubt that i am indeed super unfit! it only took less than 5 minutes of slow jogging to get me hyperventilating.And when my jogging buddies came, it took less than 30 seconds for them to outjog me and for me to lose sight of them! And yes i am deeply ashamed as this level of fitness is appalling for a 23 year-old.

Even though i stayed in the park for half an hour, less than 10 minutes was the actual "jogging"..i'll like to call it "leisure walking" or "brisk walking"..you get the picture right..=P

So whats the remedy? If god is willing, i'm going to be jogging every Monday after class. A battle has just begun, its my laziness and cravings against exercise regime! At the moment, I'll like to think exercise regime is on the winning side, after all i did switched that roti canai with papaya for supper!

God bless me.=)

0 comments: