Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Read..read and read...

Okay..i am just so completely into reading these few days and it cant be good considering i have a few tests next week.I dont know what got into me..i just feel like keep reading and reading.I would normally take a few weeks to finish a book,just take my own sweet time enjoying it.But it is different this time.I use little more than a day to finish a chinese book not once but almost twice.Read it over and over again..laugh at the same part i laughed,get my heart broken at the same part before and enjoying it more and more everytime.

Its like you dont care at all what will happen tomorrow as long as you can keep reading.I just love how it feels like when i indulge myself in a different world.Feel different feelings...this author is not bad at all,she is a legend in the chinese writing world.I guess reading provides me with some sort of a sanctuary..it is where you can turn to anytime and just forget your problem for a while and follow where the story takes you.It is time when you can let your imagination roams free and think of yourself as who ever you want to be,absolutely wonderful!!

I really think besides green tea ice-cream,teddy bears and french fries...books is one of human beings' greatest idea!!Cheers to all the authors i respect and admire above all..Haha gtg..bookworm is me.

0 comments: